Our primary goal is to help partner with parents and caregivers to create a Christ-centered learning environment for children to grow and develop. We have a variety of programs for children aged 2.5 up through pre-kindergarten. We also offer Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) for families that need childcare for additional time outside of normal program hours.
We are working to create a personalized learning environment for the students at CRCLC. Our mission is to develop, nurture, and equip transformational servant leaders.
We believe God is calling us to address the challenges of the times with new ideas and ways to glorify His name. School should be an essential part of a child’s growth and development, preparing them to navigate a rapidly changing world successfully. Here are some of the core beliefs and values we believe are helping us transform learning and develop servant leaders:
- Christ is at the center of everything we do.
- We see the school as an extension of “The Church,” thereby creating a Christ-centered atmosphere essential in helping students find their identity.
- We are dedicated to developing a strong school/family partnership that assists teachers in connecting with their students.
- By knowing the student, teachers can develop and implement relevant and meaningful learning experiences, allowing them to apply what they learn for many years.
- Our teachers work to create environments in their classrooms, which recognize the scientific nature of learning.